ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This document describes the Bounce Boots, LLC One (1) Year Limited Warranty for Bounce Boots rebounding products.
Bounce Boots, LLC warrants its rebounding boots to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. The product will be repaired, re-matched, or replaced if, upon inspection by a Warranty Service Technician at the distributor’s location or the Bounce Boots corporate office location and agreed upon, it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, abuse, negligence, impact (striking a curb, rail, road hazards, etc.), repairs or alterations outside of our authorized Service Center, improper mounting of shell, bounce bands, or hardware, or mounting with other non-Bounce Boot products.
Our One (1) Year Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and limitations:
- The Purchaser must retain a copy of the Original Proof of Purchase from the Dealer or website.
- Damaged product submitted for warranty service must be taken, along with the Original Proof of Purchase, to the Distributor you purchased the product from or sent to our Bounce Boots, LLC corporate office in Deerfield Beach, FL (address below) before expiration of the one year warranty period.
Bounce Boots Responsibilities:
- Products returned for warranty service shall be inspected by a Warranty Service Technician.
- If the problem is judged by Bounce Boots, LLC to be due to a factory defect, we will repair, re-match, or replace (with an identical or reasonably equivalent product) the product at our election, or we may elect to refund the purchase price (less reasonable depreciation based on actual use) if we cannot readily and quickly provide a replacement.
- Bounce Boots, LLC will return the repaired or replacement product at our expense. However, if we determine that there is no defect or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of this warranty, we will return the product at the customer’s expense.
- The Bounce Boots, LLC Operations Management makes the final determination concerning defects in materials and workmanship.
- Bounce Boots, LLC limits all implied warranties (including, but not limited to fitness and merchantability) to one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. In the event that the purchaser is unable to provide proof of purchase, it will be at the discretion of the Warranty Service Technician as to whether it will be warrantable.
- This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable.
- Bounce Boots, LLC’s sole liability from this warranty is limited to repair and replacement of defective product. Under no circumstances shall Bounce Boots, LLC be held liable for death or injuries to persons, damage to property, or for incidental, contingent or consequential damages or expenses arising from the use of Bounce products.
- Replacement products are warrantied only for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Instructions for Return Shipment for Repairs or Replacements
Provide the following purchaser information:
- Customer’s name (Last, First).
- Account number (if applicable)
- Point of Purchase (identify Distributor or Website where purchased)
- Condition (New or used product)
- Distributor reference number (if applicable)
- Remove any post-applied devices from product.
- Send the product, packaged securely with the following information.
o Retail Manufacturer Account (RMA) number received from Bounce Boots, LLC Customer Service Representative written on outside of package.
o RMA number and Copy of Original Proof of Purchase must be included inside of package. (Please enclose in an envelope).
Send package to:
Bounce Boots, LLC Warranty Services
244 SW 12th Street
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
The purchaser and or Distributor are responsible for shipping and handling charges to the Bounce Boots, LLC Service Center, along with non-warrantable product back from the Bounce Boots, LLC Service Center.